Tuesday, October 09, 2012

31 Days of Halloween - Day 9

Well, well, fancy seeing you here!  Can you believe, day 9 already!  My how time flies, wish I could....

 

This ballroom scene is created using a stamp form an Inkadinkado set and the chandelier is from a set by the Devil Herself.  Periodically Alex will break down and purchase something because every one's minions need to eat, and they just sometimes hit one out of the part.  This happened to be one of those times in her mind.  Personally, I could have gone for something a bit more...feathery. 

I hope you are checking out all the other Wicked Bloggers.  There has been some truly astounding creations.  Things that even made Alex speechless and that is a huge deal! (and may I personally say 'thank you')  The complete list is on the right side of the blog if you would like.

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

15 comments:

silvia said...

Another great tag!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Very elegant! You're rockin' the tags, Lady! xxD

Steph said...

Beautiful tag, love the scene you've created.

~Lady B~ said...

Edgar, you are so bad, but that's why I love you ;) Alex has made a beautiful scene in her tag. That vamp can bite my neck any day...or night ;)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

stunning!beautiul tag alex wonderful.
hugs,
susan s.

Pam S. said...

How romantic. Great coloring skills and I love the background color. Thank you for sharing you creativity.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

EDGAR!!! I thouroughly enjoy getting to see you when I stop by! If you would be so kind as to let Alex know that I LOVE her tag today I would greatly appreciate it! If you go take a peak at my post today you might find something that you want a lot!!! ;)

KristyLee said...

Oh I just love how your tag turned out, it's so beautiful! You did a great job!
Peace,
Kristy

Dieverdog said...

Oh I love this one! Love the limited use of color - but bright, rich colors - it suits these folks very well. It puts me in mind of the PBS opening for Masterpiece Mystery and Edward Gorey art.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

How awesome is that! Just lovely!

LisaVeronica said...

I´m a fangbanger so i love this! and i have the set as well :) great tag.

ike said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love that image. I deffo like that tail on you Edgar xx

Unknown said...

Awesome tag love it
Hug xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, I love the image and the background looks excellent
Lindsay xx

Kathi said...

So very fabulous.