Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Days of Halloween - Day 13

 Oh my goodness, you are not going to believe what I get to share with you today.  Alex is over the moon!!  She found ZOMBIE MERMAID STAMPS.  Yep- for real- CAW CAW!
These three lovely ladies are Stampotique images she purchased from SCACD.  I don't think I have ever seen her ink up stamps as quickly as she did these, and I mean ever! (of course, I am in a cage most of the year)  She gave these gals the perfect zombie touch with sparkling red eyes.  If you click the bottom image you will see a larger version and just might be able to tell a bit better.  I hope you enjoy this tag, I had to pry it out of Alex's hands to share it with you!  She kept mumbling something about 'love it and pet it and call its name George' or something.....crazy lady!


Happy Halloween!
Edgar

17 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...so halloweenie..love your images...cutie ugly, LOL

xfilekc said...

Hi Edgar - do you have a new tail to be showing us or have you decided on this speckled one?

The mermaids are creepy - awesome job.

Wendy said...

love it...great coloring and those images are to die for!

Steph said...

Zombie mermaids.... how flippin' awesome. Alex has done a brilliant job coloring them and I have quite enjoyed this tag.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Who knew there were zombie mermaids! Too fun!! Lovely work!

Sharon Sahl said...

Alex. I've seen these images before and didn't quite know what I'd do with them. In your hands they have become a beautiful tag that takes Halloween to a new dimension! I love this!!

~Lady B~ said...

Those are some creepy mermaids! I love them and wish I owned them! Edgar, be happy Alex does not pet you the way she pets the card. She would hug you and love you and kiss you and squeeze you until you die. Stay far away when she gets crazy like that! Very awesome tag! I can see why Alex went a bit nuts!

Pam S. said...

Fantastic stamps and a great project as usual. Thanks for sharing a part of yourself.

LisaVeronica said...

I love those mermaids as well! Fab background and tag!

DonnaMundinger said...

Exquisite! I ADORE those Stampotique images and the coloring rocks! xxD

Unknown said...

wow love them images fantastic work
hugs xxx

Julia said...

Great Tag!
Hugs,
Julia

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderfully wicked tag! So glad you managed to get it away from Alex and share it with us :0)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous tag,I love the colour and those zombie images are awesome
Lindsay xx

silvia said...

LOVE the tag!! If It were in my hands, "I would love it and pet it and call it George" :)

Kathi said...

There's something so creepily wonderful about those mermaids.

I love them and love the scene you created with them.

KristyLee said...

Zombie mermaids, too funny! Love it tho! And you did a great job w/ your stamps and the BG!
Peace,
Kristy