Sunday, October 07, 2012

31 Days of Halloween - Day 7

Welcome back!  I hope everyone had a fabulous World Cardmaking Day yesterday.  I know that Alex went out to play.


As they say, when Alex is away the cat will play.....  REALLY!?!??!  

Hey, a little help here!!!!!


Not quite certain how I am meant to focus on sharing Alex's creations for 31 Days with Tinker chomping on my new tail!!!


Phew, thank you for calling her off.  Whoever said that perhaps this tail might be too much and entice Tinker, you were right.  Also, flying might be important!!!

Now, onto today's creation.  This is another tag using images from MME and Inkadinkado.  Personally, I love the colors of the night sky.  Alex loves this idea of a girl dressed as a witch for Halloween and looking up to see one in the sky.  Whatever works for her.

Off to try a different look.

Happy Halloween!
Edgar



18 comments:

Wendy said...

oh my kitty cat goodness...love the photos today and the commentary...my kitty would do the same thing! and yes, the tag was a nice touch to the photos, lol! great work Alex!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh dear, Edgar! Hope you're none the worse for wear! I agree that sky is gorgeous and the little story about the girl and real witch is just adorable. xxD

LisaVeronica said...

What a beautiful tag! Cute cat :)

Pam S. said...

That is a beautiful night sky and a cute stamp. Thank you for the inspiration.

Celeste said...

Great images. Love how you colored the background.

Sharon Sahl said...

What a clever way to use those two images together! Your night sky is perfect for the scene. Love your tag!!

Kim Ross said...

Beautiful tag! Alex does such a nice job with coloring!

Edgar, I can't wait to see your other tail choices. I'm sure you'll be handsome no matter what you put on! Shake your tail feathers. :)

~Lady B~ said...

Egar, I warned you about that tail! I'm glad you came out of this event alive and well with minimal tail damage :)

Alex, your tag is gorgeous! You have captured the night sky perfectly and the images you have used are wonderful as well :)

Unknown said...

Bad kitty. Love the the tag fantastic work
Hugs xxx

Julia said...

Great tag, Edgar you better watch out or you might loss that tail to!!!

Monique's art said...

fabulous tag, love the witchie

silvia said...

Poor Edgar~ I hope your tail is ok.

Cool Tag!!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

How fun!

Steph said...

Love the sky and those images work so well together. Fab work. So glad the kitty decided to leave you alone.

ike said...

OMGoodness Edgar - that was a close call. Fancy leaving you alone ... with the cat !!!
Great creation by Alex by the way :-) xxxx

KristyLee said...

Oh my this tag is quite beautiful too, pretty cat!
Peace,
Kristy

Dieverdog said...

Poor Edgar! Glad you are ok! I love the artwork, good thing you were guarding it! Lovely little witch girl! Perhaps the orange kitty is her familiar and that's why he was hanging about!

Kathi said...

Funny kitty. Sorry she bit your tail. At least she didn't bite off your head.

Great tag. I do love it.