Tuesday, March 20, 2012

GOTH up those cuties!

I am soooooooooooooooo excited!  I am certain that the challenge on Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls the next two weeks was made just for me!!!  It is to 'GOTH UP' those cute things you have.  hee, hee :)

So, here is my GOTH Girl 

I am loving her zebra striped pants and the veil on her hat!  You should have heard me giggle as I created her.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!  For those curious, the original 'cute' version of this image can be found here.

What are you going to "GOTH UP"?

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

That is brilliant Alex! You totally gothed her up perfectly! Perfect project too!

Betty Boo

Lorraine said...

EEK, I love this, Alex! Can't wait to see more of your cuties "goth'd" out, lol!

Melanie said...

Alex! You're brilliant. ;) Love this "goth'd out" tag.