Thursday, March 08, 2012

Fab Friends

Soon it will be spring and the trees will be in bloom and the creatures venturing out to see the world.  I can not wait!!!  I am excited to share my version done with the image Fab Friends from the Animapeeps collection at SCACD



The tree was made using a stencil from Crafters Warehouse called Branches Reversed.  The blooms are done with Flowersoft.  I haven't used this in a while and forgot what a fabulous effect it has.  Now I need to get this card in the mail to a friend so she can enjoy an early spring as well.

Challenges:
Make My Monday Week #39 - Spring Flowers


Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

lovely card - thanks for joining in at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card, Alex!! I love how you did the background!

Mynn xx said...

This is a great card!!! LOVE the flower soft on the tree! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Fliss said...

A really cute card and such pretty blossoms.
Thanks for joining in with the MMM Spring flowers challenge.
Fliss x