Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feel Up Your Bombshell

Hello Bombshells!!! I can hardly believe my Pin Up month is actually HERE! :) Super excited!  The challenge for March with be to 'Feel Up Your Bombshell' I just knew you all would appreciate that :lol:
Basically, I want you to add texture to your Bombshell creations. Use embossing, elements, pastes, fabrics, lace/ribbon, flock, textured papers, anything you want to make your creations beg to be touched.






I used Angel Bombshell, a leopard embossing folder with ink rubbed over the raised portion to emphasize it.  Paper from Bo Bunny the for the background and paper piecing.

Come play along with us for the March Challenge.  You can link your entry directly to the BLOG post HERE if you would like or in the forum.

Can hardly wait to see the FABULOUSNESS you all create!!!

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Alison said...

Alex, not only was this a fabulous challenge, but you sample is purrrfect! I love that background you created!!! Awesome job! I am so thrilled that you are this month's Pin-Up!

~Lady B~ said...

Meow! Love it, Alex!

Danni said...

Wonderful creation!!