Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tag! You're it!

or not - I am just in a bit of a silly mood and couldn't resist the title.  Seriously though, I have two tags I would like to share with you today.

The first one is created using Naturally Styled drawn by Carmen Medlin exclusively for SCACD.

After stamping the image directly onto the tag, I also stamped onto some paper from Prima and paper pieced the dress.  Everything else I colored with markers.  The edges of the tage are stamped with the vine portion of the image using one of my favorite paints.  It is called Glamour Dust and has the sparkle built in!

Challenges:
Clear It Out - Paper Piecing
Crafty Hos- Blue, Green & Yellow


The second tag uses a similar item in the dress form, but this time it is a chipboard one from Maya Road.

The tag background is distress inks sponged on until I liked it.  The dress form and needle are both chipboard that have been painted with Viva Decor Precious Metals paint in silver.  I used some paper from Basic Grey on the dress form, put it all together and added the safety pins and stitching on the edges.

Challenges:
Smeared & Smudged - Junk Funk June

Time for you to get busy, get creative and ...
Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Unknown said...

both tags are wonderful, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

Danni said...

Both are awesome but I love the first one, so nice!

Nikki Byrne said...

Wow what wonderful tags, perfect for our challenge at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

sgc said...

Both beautiful tags! I especially love the second one. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hos.