Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Favorite....

Simply Betty Stamps EMO!  I can not believe it has been a year since this store opened.  I vividly remember WAITING for it to do so and being super excited with her first release, the "EMOs"  I purchased 2 and still love them both.  Well, I love them ALL, but use and love these two I have.  Since the challenge was to show my favorite EMO, I thought it only fitting to go back to the beginning.


This is Betty and I think she is just FABULOUS!  I will be honest and admit that sometimes her buddy is a dog and sometimes a big mouse, depending on  how I color him, but she is always rockin'!~

Do you see that cool photo corner?  YEP, more Viva Decor Crystal Gel in the Lace mold then painted up.  I'll post close ups and 'how-to' later since I took pictures .

Happy Birthday Simply Betty Stamps!  Wishing you many, many more!!!


Challenges:
Simply Betty - Favorite EMO

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Alison said...

Great card! Love that photo corner, the papers you used are fab, and i really like your choice of colors!

~Lady B~ said...

I adore this!

Betty Boo! said...

That is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with the Emo challenge!

Betty