Thursday, November 18, 2010

In The Moment

At SCACD there is a fabulous section under the artists Victoria Case and Elisabeth Bell.  They are "never before seen" stamps.  These are singles that periodically get released just because they are so awesome!  I got my hands on this one from Victoria Case and I LOVE it!  It is called "In The Moment".  I think the balloon with the happy face is wonderful and the bandaid one the girl's knee, perfect touch!
I stamped the image using Momento Tuxedo Black and colored it in.  I selected colors that coordinated with the Basic Grey paper I used that was picked because of the Cupcake Inspiration #85 challenge.  I SWEAR to you that the flowers on my screen are a dark poppy orange, not red.  Apparently they are meant to be red, but while picking papers I was thinking orange:) and of course chocolate.  Maybe it was thinking of chocolate that made me see strange colors!  I put it all together using the sketch from the Corrosive Challenge #90 This image was super fun to color and I can think of a BUNCH of occasions it will be perfect for! 

Challenges:
Corrosive Challenge #90 - sketch
Cupcake Inspiration #85 - chocolate, white and orange- in  my monitor, the red is orangy- that is how I ended up here :)

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww, so cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

~Rachel Hope

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww this is awesome! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
hugs

Marlene said...

This card is JUST ADORABLE!