Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Snow Queen

My most favorite Fairy artist EVER is Linda Biggs. When I learned that Sweet Pea Stamps was going to have stamps designed by her I did a happy dance in my living room. I am still on cloud nine!!!! Even better, I got to play with one of them! Here is Snow Queen by Linda Biggs for Sweet Pea Stamps.
I added shimmer to her wings, edge of the dress, boots and hose. She is a beautiful fairy and almost makes me wish for winter.
I am so excited about all of the new artists Sweet Pea Stamps has been adding lately. There is some amazing talent and I can't wait to get my hands on ALL of them!!! Have you checked it out?

3 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

absolutely beautiful,the little snow flakes are cute...hugz Anita

Daniella said...

Amazing beautiful! She is beautiful, and it's because you colored her so well!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW is she gorgeous! I need ot pay Sweet Pea a visit. Your card is just beautiful! xxD