Monday, November 01, 2010

My Buddy

Sweet Pea Stamps has so many fabulous images!  I have several stamped and waiting to be colored and/or used.  I decided to revisit some of the earlier images and pulled out this one drawn by ching-chou kuiks  called My Buddy
I used a sketch I found on a piece of paper.  I know that at one point I had found it as part of a challenge on-line, but have no idea which one to credit them.  I used some Basic Grey Origins.  This paper pac is great colors for outdoor images or feel.

I hope you have been by Sweet Pea Stamps lately.  There have been several new artists added and the selection is FABULOUS!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Sniff, sniff...I miss Edgar.
Wonderful card!

KC said...

this is a great card! I love this image...and I too miss edgar:(

I have a blog award for you on my blog, check it out because it comes with a prize :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeee this alex!!! the background strips are my favorite!!

gorgeous colors!!

hugs!
meredith