Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beach Bonita

Here is the third Bonita from the Sweet Meets Sassy new release at SCACD.  This is Beach Bonita.  When I looked at her I just KNEW she had to have blue hair.  I am 100% certain that this Bonita is a mermaid and if you are a mermaid, why on earth would you have hair that didn't match the ocean somehow?  This was truly a joy to color and so fun to create with.  I used some Diamond Glaze on the bubbles and my Viva Decor hologram glitter liner on the pearls in her hair.



Challenges:
Sketch Saturday #145- Sketch
ABC Challenge - P is for Pearls
Fussy & Fancy - Embossing or paper piecing
Crafts & Me- Under the Sea


Get Inky!
Alex

7 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Alex she is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE how you colored her hair, sooooo beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Alex!! I would have never thought to do this and it is really pretty!

Karita said...

Beautiful card! :)
Image is gorgeous and your card design with wonderful details is briiliant! :)

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

Hugs,
Karita

Stamper Gyrl said...

Very Pretty! Love the blue hair!
Thanks for joining Fussy And Fancy friday!
Tracy

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful card Alex i love the sweet seahorses.Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Vicky said...

Lovely card & the image is fab.
Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Vixykins said...

Adorable card Alex and love the teeny seahorses!!

Thank You for playing my ‘Under the Sea’ Challenge at Crafts & Me!