Monday, July 26, 2010

Friends Having Fun - with GLEE!

This month for the Pop Culture Challenge at Friends Having Fun, you are challenged to create something around Glee! For those of you who live on Saturn, this is a newer television series based on a Glee club at a high school. It has taken off and become a true pop sensation. My favorite character is Sue, just because she is so awful you have to love her. Well, not love her, but she does make you laugh! LOL!

Now, on to my creation! For this challenge, I decided to pull out Milo the drummer mouse and You Rock My World sentiment stamps from PMS and create this card.


The background paper is from the DCWV rockstar stack. The image is stamped in Momento Ink and the drums are colored with Copic Spica glitter pens so they sparkle, shimmer and shine, just like they would in real life. I love the expression on this little guys face, his is just rockin' out!

How does Glee inspire you? What will you create for the Friends Having Fun Pop Culture challenge?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree. Sue makes the show. I love her witty comments. Your card turned out beautiful.

Unknown said...

Your card is great! Love the paper