Monday, April 19, 2010

QKD Tuesday Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop in the Tuesday edition of the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop. If you came here from Shannon's blog you are on the right track. If not, you might want to hop back to the QKD Blog and start at the beginning.

This week for our Tuesday hop we were challenged to use the colors blue, brown and white.


For this card I used and image by Kelly Kost called Tree Girl. I have loved this image from the moment I saw it. I was attempting to give a 'cameo' feel, but don't believe I succeeded. However, I still like the end result!

Now hop on over to Meredith's blog to continue on your journey. Don't forget to swing by the store as the Queen is currently offering 30% off!

4 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

holy GORGEOUSNESS Alex!!! It's totally stunning!!!!!!!!!! Love it and you obviously put a TON of work into this. Fab job my girlfriend!!

XOXO
Meredith

Keely Livings said...

Beautiful card! I love your cameo effect. The lace is perfect.

My name is Wynneth said...

Alex, this is a truly awesome and mega beautiful card! I just adore it, the backing paper is fabulous and I love the lace :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Kim Wilson said...

I am in love with this card Alex! So awesome!