Monday, April 26, 2010

Pop Culture Challenge at FHF

Today is the first Pop Culture Challenge brought to you by the Pop Culture Princesses at the Friends Having Fun Blog! The first challenge’s theme is Alice in Wonderland!

The Pixie Dust Studio has some amazing images based on Alice in Wonderland in a collection called Down the Rabbit Hole. The design team was lucky enough to play with two of the images. They are also offering up 2 digi images to a randomly selected winner from this week’s submissions.

I was fortunate enough to work with Touch of Depp. Isn't he fun?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's wonderful, I love how you've coloured him, and the black & white background is the perfect contrast. A really cool card:)

I'm really happy to be on the Pop Culture Team with you :)

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

LINDA said...

What an adorable card!! Such a darling little image.Fab coloring..I was just reading your profile, and seen your from Idaho So am I.A little town called Malad.
Hugs,Linda

Love crafts forever said...

Hi is too cute.

Alison said...

This looks awesome! I need to make my card! Great job!!!

Tonya Klar said...

I absolutely love this card, Alex. I really love the background. I like it even more than the other one posted! I think it's my preference of damasks!You did a brilliant job!

Erica said...

I love both of the cards you made. I love the touch of color with the black and white!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Your Mad Hatter is adorable! I love the DP you used! Very cool!

hugs, margie