Monday, April 05, 2010

QKD Tuesday Blog Hop- New Release Hop!!!

I hope you are enjoying yourself on the Tuesday edition of the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop. This is NEW RELEASE week and you are in for a TREAT!!! You should have arrived from Shannon's Blog- but if not, please go back the the QKD Blog to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing!

Today we were challenged to use this sketch


True to form and my inability to leave anything alone, I promptly flipped it on the side!

I am so excited that I get to work with the Whimsical Ink Sorority Kit, Tropical Utopia, this month. These kits are just amazing and I love that they come not only with the main image, but also some words/sentiments and fun complimentary images.

The next stop on the hop is the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog followed by Meredith's Blog.

When you finish the hop, be sure you end up at the store so you can pick up all the new releases!!!

10 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

omgoodness!!! alex!!! WOWWWWWWWW!! the colors, the replicated sketch...everything is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Gorgeous with a capital G!!!!

xoxo

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW... Alex what a fabulous creation :o) This new WIS Kit is great and you did an awesome job with it - can't wait for mine to arrive :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

WOW. Alex, that is the prettiest stamp I've seen of the mermaids and you just showed her off beautifully! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

P.S. Thanks to your post, I realized that Shannon's name didn't appear on the blog hop post! Eeek!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job! Love how you colored the image.

Anita said...

I love how this came out Alex, so pretty.

Unknown said...

Your work always makes me stop and examine every little nuance of the project. Love it Alex!!!

wintam said...

This looks just like stained glass, it's awesome!!!

Daniella said...

So beautiful Alex!! Love it! YOU are the coloring queen!!

Just stoppin by to say hi, not from the hop! sorree!

"see" you soon!

Barb said...

Love this, Alex!! The colors and imagery are fantastic!

Debby said...

goodness i was eyeballing this image yesterday. Absolutely Fantabulous!