Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Try It Out Tuesday

Tuesdays on the store blog for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design (SCACD) the Design Team does a Try It Out Tuesday (TIOT). This week, as the spotlighter, I got to play along!!!

The project was to alter/create a notebook. The minute I heard it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I created a coloring notebook for my niece with the wonderful exclusive images I have from Susana's store.


I stamped an assortment of images by Victoria Case, Elisabeth Bell and Anki.



I cut chipboard covers and covered and decorated them with Basic Grey and one of the images. Then I bound it all together. I hope you enjoy it. I had a wonderful time creating it, and I think my niece with love it!

5 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Ooooo...what a FUN and WONDERFUL project!!! I love this idea:o) You know, if it weren't for your awesome creativity, I would have never thought to do something like this. You are so very clever!!! Now you know what that means...I think this is going to be CASEd...if you don't mind. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration...you creative mastermind you!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Aud said...

It turned out so beautiful, and it's a great idea!

Hugs,
Aud

Maria Matter said...

Hey Alex!
This is lovely! Beautiful coloring and such a great idea!!! Excellent job on this TIOT challenge!
blessings, Maria

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a fun project Alex--I'm sure your niece will adore it! So pretty!

hugz,
Suzanne

Brandi said...

This is such a wonderful idea! My niece is always wanting to color and stamp at my house. This would be something she could stamp and take home to color! Thanks Alex.

Smiles,

Brandi