Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sharing more creations

The card I created uses the Lady & Fox Mermaid stamp released this month at Queen Kat Designs. I really enjoyed the background portion of the image. I will admit taking a peek at how Maigan Lynn colored the image in her artwork just to be certain I knew what the lines represented. Now that I have actually colored it once though, I have no doubt that I can go crazy next time! I am also feeling the need to expand my mermaid collection to include the others that have background as options such as Lani with background and Lorali with background just to name two.


I also used the Tinkering Ink paper from the 6x6 paper pack with ribbons from Queen Kat Designs. This is a fabulous pack to play with!!

Don't forget YOU can win one of these WONDERFUL mermaid stamps by entering the Verona's Challenge on the WIS blog.

There is a current Design Team call going on for Queen Kat Designs through Sept. 15.

No comments: