Friday, June 20, 2014

Space Drone

I am having so much fund with the SCACD Digital images. The variety is just amazing. No matter what my mood, something works!!! This character is the Space Drone. There is a wonderful collection of alien creatures, flowers and other assorted things to just let your coloring imagination go crazy.

After coloring him up, I decided to turn him into a fun any reason type card.  I know some young boys that will think this guy is just the 'coolest'.  He also comes with a fun sentiment, but I ended up not using it this time. 



I am looking forward to coloring him up again, in an entirely different combination of colors. I imagine he will be just as fabulous while entirely different! I love images that let me truly play like this!

Get Inky!
Alex

No comments: