Monday, July 23, 2012

Weena

It is no secret.  I LOVE Halloween.  I love Halloween stuff, Halloween images, Halloween colors, Halloween EVERYTHING!  This fabulous image by Joanne Schempp called Weena is absolutely no exception.



Right now, Sweet Pea Stamps is have a Halloween SALE.  Halloween images, including Weena are all on sale and can be found in their own special section HERE.  Grab one, two or ALL of them!  You will be so glad you did!!!


And just look who I caught hanging around all my artsy stuff.  He really better get some feathers unruffled and grow a tail if he is planning to be out in public by October!  One would think he got into it with a cat of something.... ;)




Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Did you cat get to Edgar? ROFL.

Fabulous image, beautifully colored. I love the card.