Monday, June 25, 2012

Scrapbooking With a Twist

I am beyond excited to share with you a new adventure I am taking. I was invited to start a scrapbooking group on an NING forum. Not just ANY scrapbooking though, scrapbooking with a TWIST. This means I want you to come join us and scrapbook however YOU want. You can use paint, or onto wood, spray it with ink, rip things up, glue things down. Use pictures, or just write about things. Acid free? I don't care! Why, because this scrapbooking is all about the process and preserved memories are a side benefit. You can be traditional and cute or you can be wild and crazy and spatter stuff everywhere. There are no 'rules', only fun and the artist process and enjoyment of creating.   I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE for you to join  us!





Get Inky!!!
Alex

No comments: