Friday, May 04, 2012

Dragon Luck



Sweet Pea Stamps has sooooooooooooo many fabulous stamps and I am fortunate to own many of them.  Sometimes I like to just dig through my collection and remind myself of some of the ones that have been available for a while.  When I do that I always end up stamping one, two, twenty or so to play with.

This cutie is Dragon Luck by Lisa Victoria.  He can be purchased individually or on Plate #39 with three other adorable images.  One thing I just love about the dragons by Lisa Victoria is that many of them make great masculine cards.  I don't make or need a lot of those, but these are perfect when I do.  Especially for younger boy birthday or even cards.  Several of them work great for those kiddo scrap book pages too.  The Sport Dragons are FABULOUS!!!

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Tindaloo said...

sweet! luv those dragons :)