Friday, August 05, 2011

Going with the flow

flowing mediums that is.  Smudgefest Day 5 the challenge is to use a 'flowing medium'.  I used 3 :). 

Now for all the deets... This lovely lady is from the Smeared Ink set Chicks Dig Guns, which is a favorite 'go to' for me.  She is all bad looking and I love it.  The sentiment is from The Grumpies.  The Grumpies have the best sentiments EVER!   I think this one just works so perfectly with the image, don't you?
As for the flowing part.  The tag is colored with a couple of different glimmer mists that were sprayed directly onto a non stick craft sheet and them mopped up with the tag and left to dry. 







I decorated some of the image with the Smooch and the 'dots' are done with the Viva Decor Glitter Liner in hematite.  I love the way this retains the 3D shape when it dries and that it really stays black!

Hope you are playing along with the Smudgefest or at least enjoying looking at what others are creating.  There is really some amazing stuff being made.  Check it out!

Get Inky!
Alex

11 comments:

Laura B said...

This is great! I'm going to get over my fear of tags yet!:)

Heather said...

Great tag- the background is so cool.

Scrap Vamp said...

So cool! love the color!

ike said...

Oooh - that's gorgeous - love the colour effect.
Ike xx

DK Spins said...

Love the image on the awesome background you created! Beautiful tag!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I love this image and your background is awesome! I think I will need to get some Smooch to play with now!

Freddie said...

This tag is awesome!

Monique's art said...

great job, love it

Unknown said...

This is great love the background also the image I don't have that set might have to get it
Luv Jane xxx

Susan said...

STUPENDOUS TAG!! it is a great sentiment :)
Susan

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great tag Alex! the backgroung colours, the image and the sentiment all FAB!

Fiona. x