Monday, August 02, 2010

QKD - Tuesday BLOG HOP with Brooklyn's Spring


Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop. You should have arrived from the Dark Ink Sorority Blog. If not, thank you so much for stopping by my blog on your own! If you would like to see the entire hop it begins at the Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog.

I am super excited to get to share Brooklyn's Spring by Maigan Lynn for QKD with you. Isn't she lovely! Her hair is fabulous and I adore the ladybugs!!! CUTE!

Your next stop on the hop is Anita's BLOG. I know she has something absolutely amazing to share, she always does, so please hop over, check it out, and leave her some love!

8 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Another truly FABULOUS creation from you Alex, this new girl is stunning. Maigan is doing some fantastic designs at the moment, don't you think? I really must get this girl into my stash asap!!!

hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Such a beauty Alex!! So soft, sweet and pretty!!

Just gorgeous!!

XOXO
Meredith

Lara said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the purples!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AMAZING card Alex, wonderful colors and layout and FAB image!!

Keely Livings said...

Gorgeous card, Alex! I love how we both created purple cards with this beautiful new mermaid.

Penny said...

wow!!! this is incredible! love the stamp and the use of the pearls!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning!!!!!

Unknown said...

this is an awesome card. I love the pearls you used. your coloring is fantastic. I still have the shaped mermaid card you sent me and I look at it every day on my desk.