Monday, August 02, 2010

Eat More Cake!


Truer words have never been spoken! Love this Little Sweetheart by Samantha Rawlings for Sweet Pea Stamps!
You get the fabulous sentiment when ordering the full plate - and the other three cuties as well.

I created this for the Friends Having Fun color challenge #5 this week. The colors are "sunset, sea & palm". Ready for a vacation yet?

The background paper is from Basic Grey, and the ribbons are assorted ones from my stash. The image is stamped in Momento ink and colored with my markers. I added a few highlights with my Ranger White Inkssentials pen.

Challenges:
Friends having Fun - colors #5

3 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Too cute! Love the colors and the adorable image!

Alison said...

She is too cute, Alex! You made a delightful card!!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

GREAT card, LOVE this image!!