Monday, May 24, 2010

Friends Having Fun - Pop Culture Challenge

The Sex and the City 2 movie is coming out very soon. For the Pop Culture challenge this month at Friends Having Fun, we want you to take THIS quiz to see which character you are most like and use that character for your inspiration.


Ok- moment of truth here, I have never seen a single episode of Sex and the City or the movie. That required a bit of research on my part into "my" character. When I took the quiz it said I was Charlotte. I decided that the 9 to 5 image by Victoria Case for SCACD in a classic Channel style suit would be just about perfect! I stamped the image, colored and paper pieced and decided I was right, it WAS perfect. Then I attempted to make it into a complete card. From that point on it just plain didn't work the way I was hoping. So, here are my two attempts. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing what all of YOU come up with for this challenge! Let your inner diva SHINE!

1 comment:

Alison said...

These are so pretty! I really love the bottom one! I haven't seen the show either! Glad it's not just me! Great job!