Wednesday, November 18, 2009

QKD- New Artist- Blog hop

I am so excited to introduce the newest artist at Queen Kat Designs Stamps. Her name is Kelly Kost and she is amazing! I just adore the images she is providing, but this one is my absolute FAVORITE! In fact, THIS image is what drew me to her originally when I say her print on ETSY :)


I also want to share that there is a new code that can be found on my sidebar. This code lets you get 10% off your entire purchase at Queen Kat Design Stamps.

Now, you are headed to the next stop which is Meredith. She always has something very fabulous and creative to share. Check it out!


Full hop list
Alex - you are here
Meredith
Penny
Jules
Kelly B
Sara
Anessa
Lara
Linda
Anita
Nancy
Steph
Helene
Vicki
QKD Store

12 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Alex - love what you did with this new stamp :o) Whoooo Hoooo I'm a very happy girl, when I got home last night there was a package from you waiting for me with images - thank you so much. Also the package Vicki sent me was also here, so I now have stamps!!!! I feel like I've really joined the DT now :o) I managed to get a quick card made during the night and have posted it on my own blog, as I think Vicki took me off the hop list as it didn't look like I was going to be ready. Stop by my blog if you want to see what I did with Wiz of Oz.
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Simply Divine Alex!! The tiny butterflies are an amazingly awesome addition!! Just beautiful.

Steph Ackerman said...

I Love what you did with this stamp - awesome job.

linnes said...

Such a sweet card Alex, very nice with the little butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Wow did you ever smash this outta the park!! Absolutely lovely and it looks just like a mirror! Awesome image and superb card!! =)

Sara Henton said...

Very very pretty!! Can't wait to meet you soon

Maigan Lynn said...

I LOVE these stamps! They're just fantastic!

Beautiful Card Alex! I love the colours!

2amscrapper said...

Such a beautiful card--the paper and the colors for this exquisite image.

Lara said...

Just Adorable!! I love this stamp!!

Kelly-Ann said...

so pretty, I love what you have done with this.

Anita said...

Alex, this is so striking.

Unknown said...

Great card, Alex. :) I love it