Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sweet Pea Stamps BLOG CANDY!~

I have TWO items to share with you today. It seemed fitting as the stamps at Sweet Pea Stamps are currently on sale BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!! Can you believe it? It is a shopper's DREAM!

There is also some AWESOME BLOG CANDY going on with Sweet Pea Stamps as well.

First is a card created with the new Halloween plate. This little "vampire" just cracks me up, he is so cute! I had to ink him up right away. The blue word paper, he is matted on, was done using the sentiment in the same set. I just stamped it randomly on the paper before gluing on the cut out images.



The second item is an ATC I created using the Bodacious Mermaid. After coloring her in gray tones, I trimmed around the image and glued it to the prepared ATC. I then put some stickles on the background and smeared (yes, that is the technical term) it around with my finger.


I hope you enjoy these creations and are excited to create something of your own! Remember, if you use the Sweet Pea Stamps to do so, send a photo to Jennifer so we can share it with others on Mondays!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Wonderful creations!!