Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Fall Card & New Stamps




I used the jack o lanterns from Sweet Pea Stamps Halloween sheet to create a fun fall card. I took some very thin strips of cardstock and wrapped it around my embossing stylus to create additional vines for the jack o lanterns.

I am looking forward to making a summer card in the same style with the flip flops from Plate #5. I think that would be super cute too!

There is a NEW set of stamps from The Gumdrop Gang being released and it is on SALE right now! You simply must go see them. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

3 comments:

Kim Ross said...

What an adorable card, Alex!! Love all the cute details you added! :)

Danni said...

What a great, fun card!! Great job!!

kc_froglady said...

these pumpkins are so fun! What a great card you make