Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Because!!


This card was a complete BLAST to make. I wanted to participate in the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. The challenge is to make a card that represents me and my "style". I LOVE fairies and I LOVE stamps and I LOVE new things. So I figured inking up my brand new Victoria Case Hearts & Hugs stamp called Just Because would be about perfect :). I just love her and could hardly wait to play when she arrived. As for my "style" I don't know that I truly have one. People say I do and it would make sense, but honestly I don't see what it is. I just make things I like and I like this.

The other part of the challenge is to name the exclusive image they have available. I had absolutely no problem as she told me her name is Anne :).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

ADORABLE card Alex!!!!!