Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Work and Fun

It is official. I start back to work on Monday. I think that everything is worked out so that I will still be home when my kids are home and also have time off during the week to attend school activities or spend time volunteering. If at any time the arrangement doesn't work for me or my family then the working stops.

I am super excited for this weekend. The statewide scrappers group I am part of it having a Charity Crop. Our selected recipient of funds this year is the Boise Ronald McDonald House. What a great cause. I will get to meet several women I have not had the opportunity to meet yet as well as spend time cropping, shipping (good thing I am working again :)) and taking some fantastic classes. There are also all these wonderful donated items for both auction and raffles. WOW!! I can hardly wait!!!

I had a lot of fun making paper bag books and have been looking at the altered books people make. Six months ago I would have said, "Why?". Now I keep saying, that looks like fun!! I am hoping to pick some brains this weekend of these talented people for ideas and inspiration. A little encouragement would be good as well.

No comments: