Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Organized?

I have never claimed to be an organized person. I do claim to try. This work thing is really testing my abilities. I, literally, had a package I was hauling around in my trunk for a WEEK to get to the Post Office. Oh, and get this, I drive right by the Post Office to and from work!!! I am struggling to schedule my time more efficiently and I will succeed, now is just a bit trying.

I have to say that I am really loving the job. I had forgotten how truly enjoyable what I do can be. It is a great ego boost when clients and business associates remember you four years later and tell you how excited they are to have you back! Not quite as great as when my youngest gives me a great big hug and tells me I am the best mom in the whole world, but still very nice.

1 comment:

~drew emborsky~ said...

Organized? If you find out the key to that please please please let me know.

I'm so glad you are enjoying work again! =)