Thursday, October 27, 2005

Changes

Looks like life is going to throw me a curve. Just as I begin to figure out what is going on and that perhaps I really can handle everything on my plate I am going to change the rules! Yep, I am going back to work. I really have mixed feelings here and am in a bit of a panic. There are all these things I need/want to do first. I MUST do some turning out so it is easier to keep the house clean and the outside obligations have to be cut down. This is going to be the hardest as they all are important and I really hate to try and figure out if one is more important than another.

Speaking of, I knit and crochet (depending on my mood) the leprosy bandages. Recently, this article was shared with my and it brought tears to my ears. It really brought things home.

No comments: