Friday, July 08, 2005

Well, sort of..............

I was FINALLY able to add the pictures from the 4th of July. It didn't work as nicely as I would have liked, but I am only going to mess with it so long, and time's up!!

In the yahoo group LoveToScrap they do the monthly page goal and I got goodies from my partners for June. Kathy sent cute stickers, sunglasses charms, all sorts of fibers and quilled butterflies. Jeanette sent some really neat family themed ribbon and fuzzy red fiber. These are wonderful ladies! Thank you so much!!

On a sadder note, this attack in London breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with them all. My mother is English and I worry about distant family at times like this. It is so sad that there are people with such little respect for other human beings.

No comments: