Friday, July 22, 2005

10 years!



WOW! My hubby and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary today. That sounds like such a long time, but I can't believe it has been that long. It seems to have gone so quickly. He always laughs at me when I tell him I can't wait for us to be old together. I am really looking forward to having him to myself without the pressures of work and kids in our home. I love my children dearly and LOVE being a Mom, but I also look forward to being able to sit and read the paper with my hubby because no one has to be driven to any activity or helped with homework or have a costume made, etc.

Thanks Joe for the great years you have given me!!!

2 comments:

Zarzuela said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! :)

Jessica
http://zarzuela.blogspot.com

~drew emborsky~ said...

What a handsome couple! Woo hoo! You look gorgeous in that dress!!