Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 16

Yesterday, Alex had a good friend participate in her first race, a 10k.  Alex was so excited to go cheer her on and had a wonderful time.  The good news is that Alex spent so much time 'wooooooooo hoooooooooo'ing' that now she is very quite, hee hee! 

She did get something prepared for you to see today however.  I think you will like it, I know that I think it is pretty awesome looking, even if simple.


She created a tag for you today.  You know how Alex loves to make tags!  She had grabbed some Glimmer Mist and a new stencil from Crafters Workshop called Branches Reversed.  Alex has been just itching to use this stencil.  The thing I find most comical though is that this particular tag is the one she smooshed onto the stencil to grab the ink on it after she used it.  She just loved the way it pooled around the branches.


Alex stamped a gate on the bottom and a cute witch on a broom in the sky. After inking the edges I was able to convince her to leave it alone and let that tree take center stage.

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

12 comments:

ike said...

WoW - that's sooooo coool. GREAT :-) xxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

That is really a cool effect! Love this! xxD

KristyLee said...

Way cool tag! Love the little witch in the top R hand corner! Love the gate too! Beautiful!
Peace,
KristyLee

Steph said...

Simple yet AMAZING! That stencil is fab and I love that itty bitty witch!

Alison said...

This is an awesome tag! I love the smooshing!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Absolutely awesome Alex!!! I love simple and wow... I don't think it is all that simple!!! I love how the smooch ended up around the tree branches!!! Perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Love your tag awesome work
Luv Jane xxx

Monique's art said...

awesome tag, cool

Susan said...

This is awesome!! I love the colors!
Susan

Sharon Sahl said...

Love your tag, Alex. The colors are so beautiful (I love brown)!

Scrap Vamp said...

Such an awesome tag!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Mega Coool! FAB tag Alex.