Saturday, October 09, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 9

I am thrilled that our subject today is a fun digi image from Stamp It Crazy.  Alex was making this for the challenge this week and I grabbed it when she was done for the Halloween post today.  She wanted to do a separate one (I think she just misses the spotlight) but I told her NO WAY!  This card is in the spotlight today!!!

After printing out the image on cardstock, Alex grabbed the dye inks and brayer.  She used them to add all the color.  The image was then trimmed and matted with the black base.

The challenge this week at SIC is to use a black card base. Pretty easy and straightforward challenge, at least I hope!  Can't wait to see entries from all of you.  Link them up here.

See you all tomorrow for Day 10!

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

16 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous pumpkins and I LOVE the brayered background! xxD

Alison said...

STUNNNNNING!!!!! Egar, I think ALex made an exquisite card! It is something that should really be framed!!!!!

Daniella said...

I LOVE all the colors you threw down! It is gorgeous!!

ldfdesign said...

love those pumkins, and all coloring!!! wonderful job!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Edgar Alex has made a stunning card today awesome colours
Luv Jane xxx

Kim Ross said...

Woohoo! Putting those STELLAR brayer skills to good use! :) Beautiful card!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This is fantastic Alex. This, I hope, is going to be framed and be hung in a conspicuous place in your house. Love the colouring
Helen xx

Steph said...

Beautiful! The background is fabulous. Haven't used my brayer for a while, you've inspired me to find it and use it.

Sugar said...

that is beautiful! nice simplicity and image!

Stitchinwitch said...

Gorgeous card, perfect autumn colours

Unknown said...

that is really gorgeous!

SuzieQ said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the pumplins and the colors are awesome!

KC said...

I love this image I have got to enter this challenge...you have done such a great job!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors, I've got a brayer but haven't used it yet, got do that now. Gorgeous.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Hello Edgar, I would love it if you would tell Alex that this is sweet wickedness! I love it very much!

Nancy said...

what an awesome feeling for this card...I too love the brayered background...simply stunning!!!

Hugs
Nancy