Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fun at Fairy Knoll-

The Friday Fun at Fairy Knoll challenge is ready for you to enter and we are on challenge #15!! WOW! I can hardly believe it is 15 already!!!

This week there is a sketch challenge this week and a 'twist'. If you also go monochromatic you get double entries!! WOW!~

I used one of my favorite Fairy Knoll gals Heartstrings. I loved the sketch this week and was planning to do monochromatic, but ended up with two colors instead. Be sure you swing by the challenge blog, not only to enter, but to see what everyone else created!

Currently there is a Design Team call for the Fairy Knoll Challenge Blog. The details are available here.


Ingredients:
Image- Fairy Knoll
Paper - Kaisercraft Devonshire
Other- Spica pens, colorbox chalk ink, Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, punch (unknown)

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh Alex!! I love these colors...the paper heart chain is my favorite!! Those butterflies look like they are going to fly right off of this gorgeous creation!!

So fabulous!!

xoxo
Meredith