Thursday, October 08, 2009

LOVE this stamp- and this boy :)


My youngest son is Deaf. I LOOOOOVE everything he has taught me over the years and the amazing people we have met through him.
A few months ago Katie from PMS contacted me and asked if she could name one of the Fairies after my son. After bawling for a bit, I then thought to actually ask my son, LOL, and he thought is was "super cool". For world cardmaking day, I made several and one of them used "Brandt". I am very happy with the result.

Here is MY Brandt

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What an adorable card and son Alex!!!! I love that image and that is so sweet that she did that. I bet Brandt was thrilled!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Alex.. I would so love for someone to name something after my son Alexander even though he passed away almost 4 years ago he is still my inspiration..

Dr. Denise Tucker said...

I wandered over to your blog. Found you on the 2009 One World One Heart Giveaway site. After watching the movie Julie and Julia recently, I've decided to try and go through the ENTIRE OWOH list, from beginning to end, in 90 days and connect/reconnect with all the artists and blogs that truly inspire me! Your blog is amazing and really resonated with me!

A bit about me. I'm a mystery writer, jewelry artist, and college professor. Yes, and a Gemini, if you couldn't tell! Here is my blog, where I blend my mystery writing and jewelry craft:
www.thehousemysteries.type pad.com
My first mystery Keeping House: A Madame President mystery just came out on Amazon.
Take care
Denise

Danni said...

Your card is awesome and how endearing for this stamp to be made after him!!

dawnmercedes said...

Oh wow!! What a great card. I can see why you'd love this fairy!