Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The saga of a knee

I went in Monday to see if I could FINALLY be cleared for running with my knee. Now, just so you understand I have NEVER been a runner. However, NOW I want nothing more than to be able to run. In fact, I am determined to make running and activity I participate in with some frequency.
Unfortunately, the answer was "No". I did receive a new list of exercises to work towards the clearance. Physical Therapists have an amazing was of finding something that looks very simple and what it actually does is make every single muscle ACHE the next day. The good news is, they must be doing something :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for the encouraging comments you left me, I really appreciate them! It is good to know I am not the only struggling.
I will be back often to look at the beautiful afgans you share on your blog, I wish I could crochet and/or knit... maybe one of these days :)
I am off to sign up for you OWOH giveaway, wish me luck!

Her Art Nest said...

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog today. I wish you good luck on my giveaway for the "Bella Mittens." They were so much fun to knit. Come back and visit me again soon! Nancy