Thursday, March 23, 2006

Organization

So, I believe this is a skill a person is born with, or born without. I was born without! I try and try and try and it still seems like I am chasing my tail. It is not so much the "where do I put things" organization, although that is an issue too, that gets me. It is the how do I get everything done in the time I have? organization that makes me crazy. I have lists. They DO help, but I really would like to be able to cross everything off just once! Then, I also have those lists that are daily, weekly, just for today, etc. How do you all handle that? I once read that a person should only have one to do list and one calendar. Combine work and home otherwise things go over the top of each other or you forget to look at the other one. This makes sense and is sort of working, but those infrequent but recurring activities are getting to me. ACK!! Please tell me I am not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melzie said...

Make lists that are doable-- not something where 15 things need to be done. If you know you only have time for 1 or 3, make the list with the 3 that you know you can get done-- and maybe you will have extra time for something else. Good luck!