Monday, December 27, 2010

Rising Flame in Blue

Some time ago, Lynette asked the DT at Sweet Pea Stamps to select their favorite of ching chou kuiks images.  I was so very, very torn and there were many amazing ones from which to select, but I eventually settled on Rising Flame.  It is still the top of my list.

I have seen many beautiful color combinations with this image and I loved playing with another.  It is great with the Kaisercraft Tea at Elsie's paper.  The coral with the bright blue is a very eye catching combination of colors.

Get Inky!
Alex

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Alex :O) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you are well.
hugs
wynneth
x

Latharia said...

You're right! I love that color combo!!!

LINDA said...

Very beautiful!!
Hugs, Linda

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tfs!!!

Steph said...

So pretty, great choice in texture paper.