Thursday, December 02, 2010

First Snowball of Winter

We got a very, very large amount of snow yesterday.  So much in fact, that the school declared a snow day.  My youngest was ecstatic!  He loves the snow and loves to play in it.  As he was throwing snowballs at his older brother who was shoveling the drive, I thought of this new image from exclusive to SCACD Winter Sampler drawn by Elisabeth Bell.  The image is called First Snowball of Winter.


I knew this card needed a touch of Viva.  I used the Viva Decor in opaque white to create the 'snowballs' in the scallops around the image.
Enjoy the weather were ever you are and whatever it is.  I am going to enjoy being in my warm house watching the kids play in the snow through the window!

Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Tammylee said...

Oh, such a cute card! Love the image!

I have something fun for you on my blog!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/12/crafty-sentiments-new-friendship.html

Danni said...

Super sweet and cute!

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. love the cute image. hope you had fun on your snow day!

Susana M said...

Alex super sweet card love her pinkaliciousness POP and your Viva accents are wonderful :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana