Saturday, July 31, 2010

Think Snow!


For the Fairy Knoll sketch challenge #9 this week I used Winter Dance. This is a FUN image! With the heat of summer, it was fun to think snow! Come play with us!!!

After printing the image I colored it in with my markers. I used my nesties to cut it and the scallop circle out. The snowflakes are a combination of Quikutz and a punch. The cent of the flakes and design on the circle are all done with my Viva Decor gloss pen in White. I loved not having to decide if my accents were the right size or count if I had enough. I just made them!!! This is so freeing, I love it!

Challenges:
Fairy Knoll - sketch #9

4 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Hey Alex this is such a super cute card i love it chick! hugs xx

Latharia said...

Just awesome ... and I LOVE the color combination!

Brandi said...

This card is da bomb!!! I love it!

Smiles ~ Brandi

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME work Alex, LOVE the colors and papers and FAB coloring of the image!!