Friday, July 09, 2010

Fairy Knoll

It is time for the Fairy Knoll challenge again! This is week #6!!! WOW! This has gone FAST! Brandi gave us a fabulous sketch again this week. I modified it just a bit (it is ME after all) and used Heartstrings.


I decided not to use any stickles or glitter this week because I think this will be a fabulous card to forward to Operation Write Home. In fact, I printed out Heartstrings a bunch of times, and am going to make many more cards with her for OWH. I used the Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper. The banner saying I cut out of the patterned paper and has a 'forever' above the You + Me.


Grab a Fairy Knoll image and play along with us!!! If you put your card in any public galleries- please tag with FK6.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Super sweet! Love that patterned paper. Great job!

Danni said...

GASP!! No sparkle? ACK!! LOL!!
Fun card!