Monday, March 08, 2010

QKD Tuesday Blog Hop

Week two of the new releases hop! I am LOVING what I have to share with you! However, details first -
This is the Tuesday edition of the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop. You should have arrived from Shannon's Blog- but if not, please go back the the QKD Blog to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing!

We were given a sketch challenge-you can see the sketch on the QKD Blog - and I am pleased as can be with the end result. I am using Mad Fancy designed by Maigan Lynn for Queen Kat Designs Stamps.



Your next stop on the hop is the Whimsical Ink Sorority and a STUNNING creation. Check it out and then after the hop, hit the store for some supplies :)

9 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

WOW!! alex...G O R G E O U S !!!! the colors you chose are divine!!!

Alison said...

That looks awesome! What a fab job you did coloring her in! She is so sassy!

Anita said...

Wowsa Alex, the colors are just so stunning. Great coloring.

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute! I love that image. I love the white flower you stamped at the bottom and the flowers are the perfect touch.
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!!!!! Such a fun image to work with and you rocked it!

Steph Ackerman said...

Wow this is gorgeous Alex.

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

I love the orange Alex!!!!

Maigan Lynn said...

SO pretty Alex!!! I love the skin tone! Excellent colour choices! SO much fun!!!! :)

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW Alex ! I don't know how I missed this as I was catching up on the blog hops earlier :o) This is awesome, I love the colours you used and I have just stoppe by the store and ordered this stamp!!!!

hugs
wynneth
x