Monday, March 15, 2010

For My Friend


I have a very, very dear friend who recently lost her Dad. She has a difficult time of year ahead of her and she has always been my shoulder during April as well since that is my tough time because of the death of my Dad and his birthday both being then. When I heard about her Father, I knew that I needed to get her a comfort afghan. Thank you so much to the wonderful members of Heartmade Blessings for making the squares so I could assemble this for her. I hope she can feel all the love we are sending her.

3 comments:

Sanstrom Seven said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL blanket. Your friend will like you're giving her a hug everytime she cuddles up with it.

Alison said...

This is beautiful. And what a thoughtful gift. It's perfect! My Dad's "Anniversary" is this month, so I totally understand how you feel. It's an awful time, but also a great time to remember all of the wonderful things about our Dads. If you need anything, please let me know.

My name is Wynneth said...

What a beautiful thing to make for your friend, I can feel the love radiating just from looking at the picture :o)

hugs
wynneth
x