Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Perhaps one of my New Year's intentions, as opposed to resolutions, is to better schedule and prioritize the use of my time. I know that if I just got a bit more organized and motivated to actually do the things I want and need to there really are plenty of hours in the day. Guess posting here should be on the top of that list :).

My New Years this year was absolutely wonderful!! I had the unexpected opportunity to catch up with a cousin of mine that I have not seen in 10 years. This is the cousin that I am closest to in age and one who's company I have always greatly enjoyed. We all stayed up past midnight, but would have done that regardless of the day because we were enjoying visiting so very much. What a great way to ring in the new year!!

No comments: