Friday, February 15, 2013

Just a little bit crazy


This past weekend I visited my brothers and participated in the Spartan Race in Arizona.  Not only the race, but here I am with a good friend at 5:30 AM getting ready to hit the course (after 120 burpees in the parking lot) with the Hurricane Heat. (I am the one looking still asleep)  Basically they take all the suckers participants out to parts of the course and have us run obstacles in unusual manners and really work us over and work as teams.  It is a fabulous time and I am glad I did it, even four hours later when we got back.  THEN we did the actual race.

Here we all are, right before we head out to the course in our regular heat.  Yep, Lisa and I are the tough ones.  They guys all slept in and only did the regular heat.  Wimps :).

I'll post more of my thoughts and pictures on my 'being healthy' blog as soon as I can figure out how to get some pictures off my Kindle Fire, lol!  In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy seeing a bit of the insanity that is me.

Get Inky!
Alex

No comments: