Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Dawn's Fairy

This is a beautiful image from the Mythical Reflections set exclusively for SCACD.  Her name is Dawn's Fairy

As a fairy, I knew she needed sparkle wings and lovely hair.  I am happy with the result, but it was attempt number two.  I had something happen that I have only heard horror stories of ......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - the blob of ink!!  NOOOOOOOOO, the horror!!

So, stamped her up again and started over.  I paired her with paper from the Bazzill Timeless collection.  The vines on the top and corners are cut using the Dies by SCACD Fancy Flower and Key Corner.

Get Inky!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Oooh. Sorry that you got the dreaded blob of ink. I've gotten that and it's no fun.

But, you did a fabulous job coloring her. I adore how you used the dies at the top too.