Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Dawn's Fairy

This is a beautiful image from the Mythical Reflections set exclusively for SCACD.  Her name is Dawn's Fairy

As a fairy, I knew she needed sparkle wings and lovely hair.  I am happy with the result, but it was attempt number two.  I had something happen that I have only heard horror stories of ......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - the blob of ink!!  NOOOOOOOOO, the horror!!

So, stamped her up again and started over.  I paired her with paper from the Bazzill Timeless collection.  The vines on the top and corners are cut using the Dies by SCACD Fancy Flower and Key Corner.

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Oooh. Sorry that you got the dreaded blob of ink. I've gotten that and it's no fun.

But, you did a fabulous job coloring her. I adore how you used the dies at the top too.